Whats on my desk today. I have just this minute finished the bracelet that I was making. The duo beads were put on wrong a few times and I had to undo it a lot till I managed to get it right. But I am happy with how it has turned out.
I you want to check out other peoples desk go have a look at Julia's site
Thanks for visiting my blog have a great Wednesday

A beautiful bracelet Elaine, worth all that hard work. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6
ReplyDeleteIt was worth the unpicking! A gorgeous bracelet that looks very Art Deco.
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xxx
Hi Elaine, that is so beautiful, you've done a lovely job, even though you had the hassle of unpicking. Stay safe, have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #14. X
ReplyDeleteHi Elaine. Beautiful. Well done. I know I would never have the patience to make something like that!
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #3
what a pretty bracelet! well done. Helen #1
ReplyDeleteVery pretty ~ perfect Fall colors too. Enjoy your week
ReplyDeleteThat is just gorgeous.Take care and have a happy creative week, Angela x10x
ReplyDeleteLovely bracelet!!
ReplyDeleteHappy woyww, stay safe, keep well! Susan #13
That is gorgeous! (You must have very good eyesight and nimble fingers!!) Happy WOYWW Cindy #15
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Elaine, that is totally brilliant! It hardly looks like beadwork at all. How talented are you!! It looks very expensive and very, very stylish!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #12
Wow! Lovely bracelet Elaine, and frankly, all the better for the patience and fiddling! It’s the sort of project that sits in a big waiting to be corrected after I realise I’ve made a mistake and it will require unpicking to correct....well done for not being a quitter!
ReplyDelete